Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well Hello There, Blog!


I know it's been a long time *9 months* since the last blog, and it is time for a recap of said 9 months:

We had a great time in Pittsburgh!
  • The Penguins won the Stanley Cup! We were able to get tickets and witness it in person. It was a great experience, except that my camera died at the end of the game, which means no photos of the actual stanley cup.
  • On our way to see the game we stopped to visit with my family, Aunt Judy and Aunt Penny. It was really great to spend some time with them.
  • It was wonderful to meet Hugh's family. They are lovely, kind, welcoming people. We had a family bbq while I was there, and my nervousness dissolved immediately.
  • We were able to do and see some neat stuff while I was there, including: going to the musical "Swing," meeting Hugh's friends for dinners, seeing a play, eating Rita's (frozen custard meets Italian ice =amazing), watching season three of "Big Love," going to the Strip Market on a Saturday morning, making Phil a Father's Day Lasagna, and spending lots of quality time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment